twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Friday, December 04, 2009, Look who's talking, babygirls @ 12:00 AM
Some people say, the more you are defensive and laying down all those reasons be it from scenarios or any specific situations, all the more it shows how vast your intellectual level is.
I had beautiful nightmare which for sure made me realize certain things.
People who don't matter to me, I really don't mind. What don't kill, don't bother.
So I knew it all along I heard things from some people about you was true baby. Pity you. Work hard yah!
I am someone who always failed to put on a facade, cz I am that "original". I just can't fake things. What you see is what you get. Always me being at my honest.
And I'm a very direct person that you can find in this world. Those whom matters to me, yes I'm sure they are aware that when I am very direct to them although how much it may hurts them, it's for own good. Shows how much I love them.
Baby girl, birds of the same feather fly together. And that is exactly why I wasn't friends with you. All along you were just someone I knew. Not more than that. We were never on par, and always different frequency.
And yes, to let you know, you were quite famous, as surprisingly some people know things about you. To be clear, the things i hear wasnt nice to hear. And when they interrogate me in regards to you, if I want to play dirty, I will pleased with all sorts of phrases which matches you from the dictionary. But I don't get anything for passing negative remarks bout you to people.
All I answered was, it's best you get to know someone yourself.
If a relationship failed, be it gfbf rs or friends or family rs, find the spark, not find someone to blame. Ask yourself, why it turns out that way, and react accordingly. Never put the blame on ppl, cz ultimately it's your rs with the person not that another party. There must be a reason in us, that caused it to fail.
What I'm doing right now makes me realise, the love I had for educating.