Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, December 30, 2009, The love of my life @ 10:12 PM

I would want to dedicate this post especially for the love of my life, Mohd Hisham Bin Jakariah.

Ever since you enter into my life, i can't deny that the love had grew deeper and deeper. Life have been even more colorful with your presence. Neither did i foresee myself falling for you hard nor do i see myself with you this long. I am content with God's gift. You are a gift bestowed to me which i will always treasure for the rest of my life, as long as I'm with you.

Some things i would want you to know.

I have never regret saying yes i will, when you ask to be together.
I have never regret saying i love you and mean it with all my life.
I have never regret taking the chance to get to know you and fall for you as hard as i did now.
I have never regret embracing the imperfections we both have and try my level best to make this work.
I have never regret to love you perfectly as every human is imperfect.
I have never regret "advertising" you to the world, as the man of my life.
I have never regret making that decision.

Above all, i have never regret being with you.

I did, i will and i will always do. Love you.

One word: Alhamdullilah =)

Photobucket

You hold the key to my heart boy. Always will be.

I love you so much!