twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Hi babies, how's de new year so far? Mine's pretty good so far.
I am going to be a lil busy with certain things and thus it will explain my hiatus mode soon. Shall reveal what I am going to be busy with. Alhamdullilah. Amin:-)
Love is ending his regular training and resume his real job real soon. This will be his last full week and by next week, it will be all over. I can't believe it myself.
I remembered how much I used to whine and be so agitated with him being in there. Felt so suffocated. But now in time, it will be over! It calls for a celebration!!!
I don't have anything more to say.
Have a great week ahead lovelies!!
Have a clean heart, no hatred no vengeance and insya-Allah, you will find true happiness coming to you... Without you realizing.