

I am currently at Sgoon CC. Mentoring the dancers. They are having an important show coming up this coming Chinese New Year. So they are preparing an item that for sure will "salivate" the audience. haha. Electrify the audience with their moves. I'm sure!
Workload is kinda heavy ever since another approving officer of my team went on maternity leave. So imagine, you have to approve 3 operators work solely, by yourself. And not forgetting those receipting of the payment made for private lottery which accumulates to a high and very SCARY payment amount but yes, it is not so bad in terms of volume. Now, it is the peak period for IRAS, thus i am receiving a lot of payments. I am even holding my tummy each time i need to take a trip to the loo, ahahhaha. Because every second is precious to me now. I have to handle various tasks in one day. And worst i have to cover for that approving officer, double role.
With approving, receipting of payments, testing which takes 4-5 hours per day, handling two mailbox, i wish i had an octopus hand. ahhaha. dramatic huh? haha. I had always forget that lunch is coming. I use to dread each time i feel that the time flies so slow! and now, time is my enemy because i am rushing to complete urgent cases. Workload is seriously choking me up! and worst, there are some things that is making me feel even suffocated. But i learn the art of "pekakkn telinga". So far so good.
Preparation. One down. More to go. But at least i feel all so relieved. =)
Will keep you guys updated more on my recipe of life pretty soon.
I have to say this! I'm proud of the girls (De Electrifiers)! they improved tremendously!
Love you babies!
Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.