Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, February 21, 2010, Happy 25th Birdday @ 12:29 AM

Happy 25th BIrdday sayang! I'm glad you love all the effort I made for you to signify your birthday. And yes I am using his birthday gift. iPhone 3gs white and 16gb. Damn good choice.

I am seriously envious of him. Hahah. Now I understand the power of iPhone that explains the reason why I am now deciding to get iPhone instead of blackberry. The only laid back thing of iPhone is the common issue. But let's use positive reinforcement. It's a damn good phone and that is why almost everyone have it. One thing for sure iPhone wins is simply because it has the ability to have
lots of applications. And yes, with the iPod built in. That makes my life even simpler.

Hahaha. This becomes more of an entry of why I am finally drawn to iPhone rather than the initial blackberry. And iPhone doesn't need a bbm pin. You just need the application and yes anyone in the contacts that have it, you can chat with them! Uber awesome!!!