Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Saturday, March 20, 2010, Time flies @ 5:54 PM

With age, we grew wiser. With age, we gain more experiences in life. With age, we learn how to overcome obstacles in life. 

I asked myself at times how old am i. I admit that I lack in a lot of areas. But to me, everyone is born with weaknesses and strengths of their own. So everyone is fair. But some people just irks me when they think they are so good when actually they have nothing. If you were to have that something that you feel others don't have, then good for you. But don't be a showoff lah please! 

I feel that once you got so arrogant about a particular something, trust me, it will be gone the next second. 

To err is human. Under certain circumstances, we will try our best to avoid from making mistakes in life. But to me, making mistakes, we learn from there. 

Shall just stop this burning sensation in me. Just feel this kids need to be advised. Grow Up! You got long way to go.

And yes please beware for those who love to wear fake stuffs. Like fake LV wallets or fake LV handbags, be careful. You might just be fined by Louis Vuitton staff. I think it's happening. I just cant stand people who carries all this fake stuff. Like if you want it, work hard for it. If you don't have, just buat hal you don't have lah k! If you can't afford the 1st hand, get the 2nd hand, you can ask me where to get it, i can list it down for those interested parties. Kalau saper2 terasa, maafkanlah saya ye. Cz i am saying in general to the public outside ;-) Not to those who matters to me. 

Love meeting the ladies. Things we shared were real life stuffs. Not those waste time and effort stuff. I am proud we grew that much, that lot, together! Staying close and staying as one, forever friends we will be. Love you all, mazzielazzie and yes lynmaritza.

3moremths.freakingfastcan! but so sexcited. =) insya-allah. amin. 

*Just like my colleagues commented. Foundation: Nippon Paint. Good one! hahhaa. *