twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010, Achievement Oriented @ 10:05 PM
I was working hard on achieving my mission to change my blog template to something more refreshing. Here and there, i tried hard. But to no avail. It seems like none seems to describe me well. So, i shall stick to this one, meanwhile searching for new ideas( if time permits).
Work have been pretty fine. Of course, i cant deny that there are situations that made me felt abit agitated about certain things which for sure i don't agree on. But being a different me at work, I'd rather keep it to myself. Lucky me, i have never find approaching anyone in relation to work matters or even personal matters a problem to me so far. Maybe due to the nature that i am an easy going person. I am nice enough to people who are nice to me of course. If those who fell in the category: You don't deserve Aisophistic's kindness, then too bad!
Dance on the other hand, if those who have followed me religiously at twitter or facebook (add me if you have not, i don't bite, honestly!) We were given more exposures and great opportunities to showcase our talents. A platform for us dancers to express what we feel through dance and let me remind again, not to impress the audiences. Nonetheless, i have to admit at the end of the performance, the crowd applause and the feedback we received, made us be more appreciative of each others effort and also reminds us that we must always put our best. We have never wanted to be the best, we want to do our best, right dancers?
Personal on the other hand. I foresee my may and especially june to be the month, i am going to be very busy with some stuff. I shall make the proper announcement when i feel the time is right, if anyone who cares to know about my life here. Those close to me, jolly well knows everything. This 2 mths also explains that i have to forgo my wants and focus on my needs. I think i am a master at that ever since 2010 begins. I have learnt how to put aside my wants.
And talking about wants, i have a mission for myself. I hope to at least strike off some of my wants by this year. Insya-allah. I really hope. When i want something, i make sure i get it! My close ones especially my lil sis, my best fren, my best gf and my dancers know that part of me. Kalau dah nk, buruk mcm beruk. And honestly, i have no patience when it comes to MY WANTS. I can go crazy and just grab it despite it cost me 4 digits, provided i have sufficient cash lah of course! I cant control this part of me though! I know i know, i got to do something bout it. I will try my level best not to! hahahahahhaa
I am a very achievement oriented person. Once i want to achieve something, i will try my superduperhardestlevel best to get it for sure!
Insya-allah. Amin. =)
Sayang, i miss you. Random i know. Been so long since we last spent time together. Dance and your work commitments have come in our way. And yes, 3 yrs coming and also ...... *winks*