twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
I am not happy. Simply unfair. Why? I dont wish to brood about it. But i need a medium to express what i feel inside.
I was on MC yesterday i had asthma attack. I am given the choice to take more than 1 day. But decided not to, coz i was thinking for the team's workload. Later did i know when i came back office today, no one is around. I am the only tax officer around. Can you believe it? My AM,M, the rest of the TOs not around. But when it comes to my turn taking leave or mc, i am questioned and even mark. I am really not happy.
Super pissed now.
I have project meeting today. Yesterday workload which is not my work only= no one actually approved the cases. For goodness sake, we have 3 approvers here okay! I am not the sole approver here. It is supposed to be shared. And when you jolly well you will be on leave for 3 days. why didnt you do what you are supposed to do, as part of the team. I have covered enough for you, during your maternity leave. So you still want me to cover for you?
And yang paling atas ni sumpah tk adil. Mentang2 aku tk difavouritekn aper.!