twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Sunday, April 25, 2010, E-Letter with LOVE =) @ 7:30 PM
* Dearest Adek Norsabila*
I just want you to know i love you so much and treasure you so dear. You know i am a very supportive sister cum best friend you can find in this world. Remember? At the end of the day, it's always the family that come to our rescue or we rescue them. I hope you remember this. And please, even if I'm going to settle with your beloved abang soon, I will still be there for you. Always be there. Forever will be. Forever blood sisters. Something we are being bonded by, unfortunately! ahahha. kidding! Always do your best in everything you do, be it studies, our shared passion for dance and also in life. Being happy, is the most important thing. And yes, what for we be miserable when no one cares about us being miserable, so might as well be happy right? I love you always. Let's go out and shop again like we did, real soon? But let me shop the necessities i need to get for de day. And this, i might need your companion. Sayang Adek Norsabila sangat!