Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, May 11, 2010, Days people will remember @ 1:10 PM

Honestly, my heart aches each time i see family bonded so strong and felt the love going on so strong. This can be small families or even families that have lots of siblings. I came from a small family. Just parents, myself and my lil sis. We are not that fortunate enough to get to spent time, celebrating special days like birthdays or even the recent mothers' day. Because for my family, this is not a biggy and also this is something that wasn't even a practice to begin with. It was inculcated in me since i was 5 years old that no one will help me except myself, because my parents was so busy with work, to bring us up. So i lived with it, and so do my lil sister.

Reminiscing those moments when i was the only one who doesnt even know what is ABC and also getting remarks like, my parents are illiterate so do i. And because of all this, i worked so hard to get where i am. I wanted to prove all those people out there, didn't i tell you i am achievement oriented? I am proud to say i shone during secondary school days. I had my limelight and i left a legacy at my Secondary school (principal used me as an example).

To be frank, i feel that my sister is the only family i have. I believed i have poured unconditional love to her through expressing it at blogs or even small messages i send to her and not forgetting bringing her out and spend quality time together.

Needless to say, i learnt alot during my adolescent years. I grew up being "alone" and realise that it will take so much effort to bring my family together. The only time we got together is when it's fasting month, hari raya and also for religious activities that was held by aunts and uncles. Hmm, better than nothing right? Yeah i know. That is why do note readers, i am not complaining. Sometimes in life, if we don't like something, since we can't change it, but we can change the way we think and react towards it. Our emotions and reactions can be controlled.

With this, i grew up telling myself each day. I will do whatver it takes to have a family and try my level best to make them feel that a family is the first and last thing you need in this life. You can't change your dad, your mum or your lil siblings, but you can always choose your friends. Once family members are gone, means they are gone. They are simply irreplaceable. Same goes to friends: the one bonded with us emotionally and mentally (and that is, if you remembered them). Friends who are not related by blood but related by heart connections =)

Lil sis, remember what mama always tell us, we have only each other. No one else to back either one of us up. So when you are down, i will lift you up and when I'm down, please lift me up too. haha ( we are not that heavy also! haha)

I am officially resigning from dance very soon. This is due to commitments and i feel it's time to let the juniors shine and show their potential. I am hanging my dance shoe very soon. Prolly, dance night might be my last show ever. I am not being selfish but I guess at times i have to prioritize what is more important in my life. In other words: my future especially =)

Im numb for words. Take care people. Stay cool, don't take drugs!