twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Typically we all know she will reply. This small childish games she love to play. Seeking attention by getting hatred people following behind her. Like Ive said people who have vengeance and hatred in one's heart, it will be reflected clearly in one's face.
Really find you need to do some soul searching. Pathetically lost in social ettiquetes and as always language usage is always atrocious. Trying so hard to use so difficult vocabulary when I doubt you even understand what it means. Cz seriously I laughed each time I came across words that I can see you are writing to impress your readers that hey my language is not bad. Hahah try harder baby! But the words used have no link to what you are trying to articulate your views. Kn dah ckp lain class. Even language class we are in a different level.
E funny thing is you hate us when we have no feelings about you. I never believed in hating people cz all I get is an ugly face. Eyla I'm sure you know it well right darl, how does one look when they hate someone. U will have your fair share of things.
Standard replies. This is my blog if u don't like u don't see get lost. Stuffing back those words to your mouth. Hahha. And if u didn't start it think it analytically lah girl, why do I have to whom It may concern post since you initiated the spark.
Continue hating us my sister or myself. We don't lose anything but you have lots to lose dear small sister.