twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
When i looked at this. I feel so guilty. I owed my colleagues pictures from the annual picnic that they claimed they had. They are colleagues that turns out to be my friends. Friendship that i treasure. Lucky me, i can mingle around with them well. All from different walks of life. Some married and some even with child. Friends that i can exchange opinions and share some views. I think they should know that i am someone who talks alot especially when I'm comfortable with that someone =)
Sorry dear friends, the pictures are still outstanding in the DSLR. I will try to remember and upload. But i know it's way too belated. Too ketinggalan zaman.
On a side note, i miss outings with my NYP babies. Esp Husainah, Ean and Nas. All been too busy till forget this whore who is even more busy okay! hahhaha. I miss you babes lah.