twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, May 27, 2010, One after another @ 9:03 PM
It's either you die or you grow. I agree to this. Obstacles will come as and when it wants to make an entrance into our life. How we handle it, that's the most important thing I learnt. It's not about questioning why it happen, how come it happens to me, but asking ourselves how can i learn from it? I am someone who wants to learn as much as I can be it work experiences, soft skills and social ethics. I love to learn how things work. Through obstacles in life also I felt that I am able to learn more of myself, a self discovery experience I can say.
I know no matter what we must pull through and it doesn't matter how slow we go as long as we don't stop. It's not about how many times we fell but how many times we manage to wake up from that fall.
No one is perfect. Even myself. That's why there's a need to polish our strengths and reduce the not so good side of us. Fine tuning it.
We can be laughing and a few seconds we can be crying! How subjective but so so so true hor! Life!
Stop this Aishah!
I attended a talk which was about social and business etiquette. It was so good. Beneficial for business and also social wise. E speaker i dig cz she was so poise and classy. I love that! So Chanel! Hahaha sophisticated lady lah! So confident. E way she walks e way she talk, so knowledgable and of crse so intelligent! Love the way she is. Darn good impression.