Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, June 30, 2010, After the long leave @ 10:45 PM

Finally I was back on gear, working. After a long break which I enjoyed and made full use of for my engagement ceremony.

Alhamdullilah. Neither did I expect being back in office, welcoming me was good news of pay increment and how much I'm getting for my performance bonus. Felt good. Rezeki lebih. Alhamdulillah Amin :)

Was sharing with my supervisor how elated I was. She commented " yah can spent a lil more next mth". I told her "nah, I have to save up for future" my priority for now. :)

Whilst preparing for my engagement, I learn alot about savings and buying what you need. I forsake my wants and guess what, I feel happy, I feel proud of myself. Not succumbing to any of this selfish desires to shop till I drop. And with that, I feel calm. Fiancé always remind me, boros tu setan! Agree.

I am inspired by him on how to save money, how to manage my financial. He really manages his financial very well, to me lah. Thankful to him. I may not be as lucky as some people who wholly spent their pay on shopping. I have commitments. Family and future.

I learnt how to prioritize. E feeling of managing to save for future and still surviving till e next pay comes in, shiokness! Like this adrenaline gushing telling myself, I can make it.

One thing I'm glad that mum inculcated in me is: in life, you will be safe if you think of ur parents when u are doing anything. Alhamdullilah.

I have to admit there were purchases that cost me to a total of 1k which I regretted. But I learn from it. Jgn boros Aishah!

Okay toddles.

I don't understand why you despise me that much. What past, please put it behind. Cause I don't bear any grudges with you and I don't despise you.