twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Do you miss me? That sounds like an attention seeker. Im back with a better me. Life have taught me so much recently. I am challenged and really challenged. I actually felt i deserve a round of applause or a tap on my back congratulating me for pulling through the toughest moment of my life. Obstacles came lining up and neither did i expect myself being so strong. I guess i agree with the fact that if you tell yourself, you can do it, you can pull through, its magical that it motivates you to move on.
One by one came. But it turned me into a better and stronger individual. Alhamdullilah amin. I cant deny during those "happening" moments, i was depressed. I was really at my lowest spirits ever. My closest ones knew what happened and they were there for me, be it giving me emotional support or listening to me. I really appreciate that. During this journey, i realised those who meant so much to me and those who chose to walk away from me. I am blessed with the presence of great friends with whom i am still cherishing and new great friends i have made. This could be one of the "hikmahs" i get from all those obstacles. I was gifted with great love from family, a man who loves me so much and giving me endless support and more-than-friends people. I feel really blessed.
A colleague once told me. Love all, trust a few and do wrong to none. I agree to it totally. Someone's character is the utmost importance in oneself. Not the appearance or the impression he/she have ever created. Not the way she express herself through her dressing sense. "Hati mau bersih babe". "Akhlak harus betul ye"
Those who dont matter to you, dont mind about them. You cant please everyone. Thats a fact right.
Throughout what my family and myself been through, i picked up alot of life skills and experiences that shaped me into a better individual. Whatever had happened, i redha dgn ikhlas hati =) amin.