Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, June 28, 2010, Stage 2.... Our Engagement Ceremony @ 10:13 PM

After 3 years of courtship, Hisham and myself got engaged on Sunday, 27th June 2010.
So why 27th? This is the ending of our 3rd year, and the beginning of our 4th year, and how can i forget to mention 23rd June marks the day Hisham confessed his love and we began our serious relationship. So now comes the figure. 23+4=27.

Sometimes, when we meet a certain person in our life, we just know that everything feels right.
That the person is THE ONE we want to spent the rest of our lives with. That is exactly what i feel towards Hisham.

I fell in love with him, day by day.

Alhamdullilah. Everything went on well that day. Preparations was done way back earlier since Jan right after the "merisik" ceremony. I made the first step to the preparation by chosing the right bridal, RH bridal. I know that RH makeup is awesome. I love that part. I dont want to look so fake neither do i want to look so fair mcm nippon paint tu! haha. Thanks RH for letting me mismatch the costume so that it was only customised for me only =) And im glad i didnt look like a bapok. Thats my scariest part. My mak andam said, i am already cantik, so she just have to focus on my traits =) (credits to me having mix blood, anak peranakan kater)

Okay sidetrack. And also i dont want to look so natural. I was very much excited about the engagement that i even went down to jb to buy the gubahan decoration stuff.
My theme was Red and Black, my favourite color. His was Black and Silver.

While mak Andam made my face up, parents held recitation of prayers, doa selamat and tahlil =) Alhamdullilah

At near to 4pm, his side came. And its so true when i heard from people that thats e point you will feel so nervous.
I was maintaining the way i talk, the way i smile. ( this takes effort by constantly reminded by my close ones)

Time to put on e ring, that would be hishams side representative, his wak =)

I cant thank enough to all those that made e special and extra effort.

GEMS award goes to

Cik Sarep- for handling the food and groceries, and cooking e delicious nasi minyak!
Mak Besar- for handling my room deco and also e customised alas dulang, and e special tray for hisham. For cooking the delicious dishes
Susy- for doing all my gubahan. for helping to touch up the room. and also constantly advising me what to expect during engagement period, what to do during the ceremony.
Bestfren Maz- for being there helping me without even complaining how tired she is despite i know she is. boleh jadi mak andam eh? hehehe and not forgetting for following me, to choose and try to request for customised suit. and i got great compliments from ppl babe! thanks many many.
Mak Andam RH sarimah- for dolling me up till i get comments like: i look like a barbie doll,
v pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, hmmm hot?, sweet. im so not used to all this praises but i felt credits go to the awesome makeup done by her =)
Grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and my friends- for being there, making a difference in my happiness of beginning this new journey of life

To my family- I dont think being thankful to them and thanking them here is enough.
Saying thanks to both my parents, is an uber understatement to them. But, i love you so much mama papa adek. Feeling the "separation" already.

To my fiance, Mohd Hisham- Congrats for both of us. I love you. I love us.=)

( Pictures below are from my personal camera, DSLR A-300. Outdoor shoot done by Maz partner, Suhairi! Claps hand! thanks bro, some nice shots u have mr samurai!

From the cameramen, i got to be patient=)

Enjoys.


Thank you.































































































And i got to agree, after the ceremony is over, i am missing every bit of those preparations, the day itself, EVERYTHING. I cherished those moments.

Hand in hand, we will walk through this journey to our BIG DAY. Insya-Allah.

I'm a happy lady =) Alhamdullilah. Amin.