Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, July 28, 2010, Super sweet anniversary @ 10:51 PM

As some of you have known of how my fiance turned tremendously sweet ever since we got engaged, I think it's fair enough for me to let him have some credits here.

Last Friday, to be exact, 23 July, he caught me off guard with his romantic antics. I have to be honest that I kinda expect there is something up his sleeves upon being questioned of what is my company address and what level was it. And asking what is my preference. Roses or sunflower.

Yes you guess it right, love surprised me with a delivery man sending flowers right to my branch. It was sunflowers from Far East Flora. I was seriously blushing like I had thick blusher!

I could feel my cheeks burning. That feeling when they shouted my name. Sasha got flowers for you! That feeling was something I had never felt before. I felt so loved and felt beautiful instantaneously.

I was feeling so shy (Aishah shy tau! Something to be proud of, cz I am nt a shy person). And so they asked what occasion was it. They thought it was my birthday!

I felt touched by the efforts my fiance did for our day:)

You know I love you so much right, Mr Fiance.

Thanks for loving me the way you love me.

You are the perfect man for my imperfect life sent from above. Alhamdullilah. Amin :)

Blessed and contented.