twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Saturday, August 07, 2010, Long Weekends @ 10:38 PM
How's your weekends so far?
Mine was exceptionally good. Yesterday was pretty relaxing. After work i headed home, it was really a "Thank God It's Friday". I was looking forward to this weekend desperately. I was too caught up with work and it tires me like crazy every minute. I had to be very alert every second to make sure i don't make any errors and worst with so much payments to process. The bulk was tremendous for July end month and handling it alone as i had to cover for my colleague as she was on course. That made my workload even heavier. I felt so exhausted and till felt like breaking down, not because of the workload (as i had ever faced this experience when my colleague went for ML freaking 3 months!) but because of some reasons which i don't wish to share and never wanted to remember. Let bygones be bygones. Come the new week and the month I'm waiting for, the ramadhan month, so i will just move on =)
Like my picture in facebook which i uploaded, things to do everyday:
1. Wake Up 2. Survive 3. Sleep
Pretty mundane. Weekends is always something i look forward to. Time to let loose and have fun and relax!
I used to wonder why am i feeling more tired and becoming weaker now. And i realised now why. This is because when i was in poly years and secondary school, the level of stress is not this bad when it comes to working world. So what i can advise those students out there, to really enjoy and cherished your study period. Coz once its gone, i can bet you, you are going to miss it like crazy! I think i had my moment back in Secondary time =)
Getting to be a student councillor, performing with Sricandies (old dance crew), meeting great friends and definitely leaving a legacy when i left Deyi. Was a role model spoke of by my principal to the students =)
Lets cut it short!
Tomorrow would be the day i am going for photoshoot and makeover with my sexy ladies, Lyn Maritza and Mazzielazzie. Am so sexcited! 3 Diff outfits with 3 different characters with 3 different ladies =)
And come Monday, would be DEC performance. Something i am looking forward to also.
I think Monday performance would be my last 3 Performance. 2 More to go and that's it. I'm hanging my dancing shoe, for real =)
I have a formspring. So dear readers, in case you want me to blog any entry regarding almost anything, do leave a message. I shall consider the topic and reveal myself =) Please be nice.
And i am missing my fiance so much. Been so long since i last met him. Nevermind b, i understand your career. I will always support u. Like i said, "Gua independent lah bro!" HAHAHAHAH