Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, August 05, 2010, Vaio Baby @ 10:38 PM

I have been procrastinating to buy a new laptop or maybe a netbook ever since forever. My current laptop is really in a desperate mode for some form of "reincarnation" or waiting to be thrown to the rubbish bin.

But that had sentimental value so i rather not do away with it. It was the first laptop my parents purchased for me to assist me for during my diploma years. At that moment it cost a bomb. Fujitsu leh! But every gadgets will depreciate. Same goes to mine. It serves me for 5 solid years.

And a few months ago it was totally in critical condition. It started to failed badly. So that explains why i seldom blog and go online. I can remember the pain and the agony i have to go through just to get it load to desktop and even launching any software or typing any word. It had really aged and thus i don't want to cause it to die anytime soon. And my sis always like to wish me luck when i attempted to use my laptop. Jahat kn! But she is very jealous of my purchase. haahhahah

So i succumbed to the beauty of Sony Vaio. I had been a fan of Vaio ever since i find their design too tempting to resist.

I bought the white one. A netbook as for now as i only need it to for just surfing purposes. More of that reason. So a netbook will do me justice.

I love the smell of it. But the only sad thing is that it is windows 7. I am still a classic user of XP lah. So kinda getting used to this new navigation thingy.

But one thing, i love the color and also the keyboard so so so so so much! =)

Sony Vaio, my baby.







This will help me in surveying for my wedding. I need to read up on alot of things.

At least for now, i am glad that i had decided on some major categories.

2 items in checklist: Checked! Alhamdullilah amin =)