Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, September 02, 2010, Get Well Soon. @ 8:50 PM

Poor thang! I was just blogging yesterday about being being recovered from the flu bug and all pumped up for work today.

But neither do i expect on the way to work, i had to U-turn and headed to fiance house as he was seriously ill. He was having severe diarrhea like 10 times? And vomitted. It was the first vomit that i cleared up without vomiting back what i saw. I am very weak when it comes to vomit and blood. So nursing, never my forte, never my dream. I just cant. E rest is inevitable, i have to face it. So i told myself, i can do this, upon seeing the vomit in fiance's room. Cleared it up and brought him to hospital.

Neither did i thought i could never head down to office (which something i informed my supervisor that i am taking urgent morning leave). I hope i will be strong to face any music tomorrow, if there is. Imagine lah, i have to sought a few peoples advices before making the decision to head to fiance house. And boy, im glad i made that choice. He was all so weak, nails all pale blue and crawling. So i felt like a hero lah! hahhaha. Family comes first. But you know, this pang of guilt was strong lah. Imagine MC for 3 consecutive days and now, urgent leave. What kind of impression it gave right. But i think in this, i hope they understand. I did not want this to happen obviously, but it happened.

My FMIL was so grateful and keep thanking me. I did not feel that it was a service. I think it was my responsibility. In fact, h0nestly, i feel touched that at least i do get a chance to take care of him, when he is seriously ill. Alhamdullilah. Amin Amin. More opportunities please. Insya allah.

The fiance said that a way to thank me is to get a BOMB present for my birthday. What only! Its something i do out of love and you need me more as you had no one to attend to back at home honey. So of course, it's my duty right dear. I'm sure if you are in my position, you would do the same too =) I love you b.

All the loved ones around me is falling sick. My lil sis is also facing the same thing, diarrhea and vomitted and sudden fever. Its something like gastric intestine infection, the diagnosis given by fiance's doctor back in TTSH.

Love and my dear lil sis, please take your medicine regularly and you will for sure pull through this period. Drink plenty of plain water and avoid dairy products and fried stuff (as advised by the doctor)







Insya-allah tomorrow, i will be back in office, FOR REAL! And i love FRIDAYS =) 2 hours lunch leh! Saper tk suker kn kn kn kn.