Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, September 01, 2010, Record Breaking: 3 Days MC @ 9:23 PM

So Yours Truly MIA-ed awhile. Missed my Baby Vaio and decided to make love with it tonight. Ish Ish Ish Fasting month right aishah! Just me and my baby.

Random: I am perspiring here despite i just had my bath.

So i was having a tough war with the flu bug. And it came without even any signs or hints. No MERCY you know! Right after sahor on Monday, i was sneezing and took the runny nose medicine, the famous yellow pill! But to no avail. It doesn't work. So whats flu without sore throat? Yeah it came along in the package. This time round the sore throat was terrible. Up to date, i can only taste sweet stuff. I headed to the doctor. And the rest is history. What i know for the 3 consecutive days, my mundane routine was, wakeup, eat, eat medicine, then SLEEP. I was sleeping most of the time. Record for me: 3 days mc.

And now my best friend, is down with fever. Her turn to battle with the flu bug war. Take care best friend. You will pull through.

Without me realizing, ramadhan is coming to an end. And RAYA is coming. Honestly, i don't feel a tinge of excitement for raya. Maybe because alot of things happened this year, that made me take a step back to really celebrate when it comes to joyous moment. Always tell myself to "ingat pada yang lebih memerlukan and pada yang tiada". 2 colleagues of mine, lost their grandma this week, while i am on MC. Its so saddening. 4 of us out of our 10 peeps lost our grandma this year. I can totally feel what they are feeling. Being in the same boat.

I cant deny that I think about her almost every day of my life. I kept on thinking of her wish. To see me get married. I shall hold on the believe that once fiance and me diijabkabulkan (insya allah amin) she will be watching us from above, smiling. Alot of things happened this ramadhan.

2 of my cousins met with an accident when everyone knows they are safe riders. What happened was because of reckless taxi drivers.

So you tell me, how am i to celebrate raya as joyous as it was previously, when i am trying to gain back my smile? Despite all these challenges, i am still pretty much a happy go lucky person and not forgetting someone who always take step by step daily.

With experiences, i believe that nothing is permanent. No point keep dwelling on the past and think so much of the future. Nothing is predictable. Just give your best shot every single day and you will be happy. Insya-allah. No guarantee you will get to see e sun the next morning. =)

Its another 8 days to raya? I think so. And preparation? None for my family. Both parents not in the mood to celebrate. So we the sisters, follow suit. =)

Raya ini akan penuh dengan keserdehanaan. Insya allah Amin.