Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Monday, September 06, 2010, Time flies... @ 12:53 PM

This year ramadhan seems to pass by so quickly that i cant even believe that as of today, its exactly 4 more days. 3 more fasting days and that's it! 2.5 working days more and that's it. I will always feel remorseful when the fasting month comes to an end. It's like the month you know will only come once a year and its ending. Eve of raya i.e malam raya, will always be the night i looked forward to. This year for sure, i will remember my late grandma so much. The takbir raya, never failed to make us one family feel so sad. So syahdu. =) The raya show put up by SURIA a must watch for my family while doing last minute spring cleaning. Really sets the mood for raya =)

This year raya, will be so different for my family. There is high and low note for myself. The high note, i am someones' fiance this year raya, the low note, i lost my grandma and for paternal side, thus we will be heading to my uncle house. No longer in ang mo kio, which was so much nearer to my house. Things change as of this year. Im sure i will feel the lost so much.

Im actually in office blogging. HAHHA. Just so bored. Will use the remaining time to nap. So far my monday is good =) Will meet the fiance later after work.

So yesterday i went for impulse shopping. For raya basically. I ended up with my raya bag from Coach and new perfume. I love the new perfume, SO MUCH. Although i feel its a lil too expensive for 60ml. Just 15 ml is $42 . Can you imagine if its 60ml? I wished it came with 100ml. It was e packaging that made me love it and whats more the smell. I love the bottle. I feel it describes me. =) SJP NYC, i love you TTM!

Raya checklist kinda ticked =) Alhamdullilah.