Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, October 12, 2010, Blessed and Contented @ 10:54 PM

Alhamdullilah. Finally fiance and myself can take a breather temporarily. We have sealed the deal with the major service providers. Most important ones like caterer, wedding deco, bridal, cameramen and also videographer. Alhamdullilah, all of the service providers we want to work with, we managed to engaged their service. Syukran.

So now me and love can relax a little before pumping even more for next year. Come next year, then the small lil things will come into place. The small but very important dealings to be done, need to be done. Insya allah everything will goes on smoothly. Dengan izinNYA. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

I cant deny that I feel blessed since the day I am being engaged to Mohd Hisham. It gave me this wonderful experience being a fiance to someone. Something that some couples prefer to go through and some dont. To each its own. I learnt alot during this process. And neither do i expect, me agreeing with the fact that yes, engagement period, is the most challenging period before marriage. I agree to it wholly! Be in it, then I'm sure you will feel the "nikmat".

Nonetheless, I am going to treasure this period before I turn into a MRS. Insya allah.

I changed, for the better. Alhamdullilah. And the credit definitely goes to my Fiance and my beloved family and friends for guiding me. I am a better me. Thats how its supposed to be right? People changed to be a better someone.

Thank you love for making be believe in alot of things. For leading me in this journey call life. For supporting me in any major decisions I have to make. For being there for me, each time I need someone. And also, thanks for loving me the way I am. Lets work together towards our big day and towards our future. Insya Allah.

Kita hanya mampu merancang, Allah s.w.t yang menentukan segalanya. Insya allah. Amin. Subhanallah.

Blessed to be feeling this "bride to be" and changing towards being a better muslimah and insya allah a good wife. Insya allah. Amin.

LOVE all, TRUST a few, HATE none. My principle in life.

If you want to hate me, by all means, its your problem =)