Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, October 31, 2010, It's a small world afterall @ 9:40 PM

Just got back from a great day.

It's been so long since I went for dance wedding invitation. So I decided to follow my dance group. What makes it special this time round is that, it's my relative. My own relative.

Remembering all those times when me and the groom (yazid) the siblings both wan and daniel. When we were younger, we casually go for swimming with some of my cousins. And oh boy, looking at him carrying the title of husband and looking at both wan and daniel, all so grown up now, made me realize, time flies!

That cute boy Daniel had always been the joyful one each time he visit us with my aunt Aishah. Like " Kak Bella ni bising lah, batok tekok tekok mcm kuda lah! Remember tk Bella bell? Cute kn die!

It is definitely a small world afterall. Cz yazid and the wife engaged RH and the Mak andam is my engagement Mak andam too! Wah I miss her! And I love her touch on yazid wife! Very nice eyeshadow lah Kak! Took a snapshot with her. Rindu plak die.

Looking at her, I reminisce those engagement time with her. How she managed to calm me down while making my face up. And one of her daughter name which I favourited! Qistina Cinta. Nice right. I just love the name cinta. Heheh

Meeting up with the relatives and mingling around with the Kompang boys and the tarian ladies, made me miss those times when I joined in :( but enjoyed my day so much!

Looking at the newly wedded couple, makes me wonder come my turn soon, how will it be. Nice feeling when I see them. Too bad fiance wasn't with me.

Right after the wedding, decided to meet fiance in my punjabi suit! Hahah I had a great quality time with him. That's what I always look forward to.

At times when we got so busy with life, we tend to just hi bye how are you and take care. There's rare opportunity that we get to spend time and converse as much as we can. This is also applicable to bestfriendship, girlfriendship and friendship. So when we have the chance to meet, we should make use of it right? :)

Such a long entry. Till the next update.