Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, October 03, 2010, TIme for some updates @ 12:21 AM

Since my lil irritating sister commented that my blog is dead, i shall do up a post specifically for her to read. hahaha.

So here comes October, means our birthday month is here again. Unfortunately, again I have to celebrate it with you. I have no idea why mum can't endure at least a week later, so i have a reason to celebrate separately. HAHA kidding. Everything is predetermined. There are reasons why you are my one and only sister, (note: freaking stubborn and irritating at times, and hmmm abit dumb at times. Judging by the questions you asked!) HAHAHAHA.

So sorry dear sis, this coming birthday I might not be able to get you something you fancy or desire to have. You should know what's the reason behind this "ikat perut tight tight scheme". Promised you that I will make it up once I have extra income. Insya allah. Who else can I pamper besides you kn kn kn?

Im saving up for my marriage. Its going to be tight but worth the sacrifices, im sure and I believe.

I can't deny that I am super stressed up about it.
I can't deny that I do worry of the event.
I can't deny the wedding "jitters" is hitting me now? At this early stage.
I can't deny thinking that it is going to take a lot of effort.
I can't deny that i am extremely worried of so many stuffs ( i guess all brides to be face this)

But above all, insya allah i will pull through this, with the support from my beloved family and friends. I will! Go aishah, you can do it.

De planning is cumbersome, but I received alot of feedbacks saying, this would be the process you missed the most once de big day is over. So I shall treasure this moments.

So meaning I have to treasure this migraines, stress, anger, anxiety, curious, worried, tears and lots more in the package. Yah, i think i cant run away from it.

Till the next update babies. =)

Sorry, i wont disclose when will my wedding be. Just wait for the day. Be patient darlings.