Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, October 24, 2010, When she turns Twenteen- three! @ 8:55 PM

So as promised, I am updating my blog, but pardon me dear readers, I am tad late in updating. hehe.

So I shall be nice and update a lil insights on my birthday celebration this year. This year, alhamdullilah, right before and after the birthday I managed to spend time with beloved people, people who meant alot to me.

The weekend before my birthday, DEC decided to have a mini birthday celebration for the October babies. We believe in injecting some fun moments while practicing hard for our dance alive event. Our first dance event, organised by us. =) wish us luck lovely people.

Few days before my birthday, I met my best friend, and my I was surprised. Mr Samurai and herself surprised me with a HOT heels from Pedro. Love the shoes from there. Thanks love.

On sis birthday itself, a day before mine, my future mother in law surprised me with Tiffany n Co bracelet. It was not what i want, but the thought of having my first Tiffany and from love's mum, made me feel sssssssssssssooooooooooooo good. So blessed.

And right on the day itself, exactly at 12, lil sis surprised me with a cake which was celebrated with fiance himself, my cousin susy and my favourite baby Qistina. And everyone was singing the song especially for me. Felt touched =) I was sleeping and face plastered with my mask. So can u imagine how i look? hahaha

On the birthday itself, I did not want or hope for a special birthday celebration. You know it comes to one point, i feel celebrations is not necessary to signify the birthday, but the well wishes and how much wonderful people who remembered your birthday with love, that makes me treasure life, as it is.

Fiance and myself finally booked our bridal for the big day. It was a lil costly, but we decided to book it. Afterall, its our wedding. We would want to have the best for ourselves, right? Insya allah. I did not ask for anything this year when love kept on asking me what I want. I simply prefer the money spent on the birthday gifts, spent for our wedding. That's my priority now.

So this sweet fiance of mine, insist on getting me a gift still, so I suggested to have a spree. And so he agreed! I missed shopping that bad you see, so after the spree, I felt so much alive! It was a sweet and productive day.

See, didn't i tell you guys, I am changing? Alhamdullilah.

And a few days after my birthday, I was surprised by my sweetest colleagues with a cake. Thanks alot dearest colleagues. And on the same day, i was also surprised by Slut and Ean. So sweet. On that day itself, I was presented with 2 delicious cakes. Happy me lah kn!

So for this week, I get to meet, best friend, DEC dancers, cousin susy and qis, fiance, colleagues, slut, ean and also lin! So you tell me, how can I not be contented and happy with life. Syukran Alhamdullilah. =)

thanks lil sis for the birthday surprise. please don't mind my face, plastered with mask. surprised lah! so thats my original state at home. =)

she also joined in in plastering her face. her choice: Enchanteur powder.


with my sweetest and the greatest perfect lover, at least to me: My fiance, Mohd Hisham.




Stop it eh yang! With your "startled" face!

Presenting, the October babies of DEC, Nelly, Myself, Akid, Uyun and Bella. =)



My Ean Sayang. Thanks for the surprise and the treat.

My slut. Thanks for the surprise and the treat. =)

I love all of them, to bits! =)