twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Friday, November 05, 2010, Almighty GOD @ 12:21 AM
You know it have came to one point that I became oblivious to my surroundings. But until one fine day, I was taken aback with some people's stories. All i can say is, its expected of such humans to exist.
I have no idea why there must be hatred among any humans when once again you can always pour out that hatred lovingly? Such a pity to see people quarreling and it doesn't end. And to make it worst, when such fights occurred within family members. I can't deny that I will feel sad each time I hear such things or being it in makes me feel even worst. But I guess there comes the underlying principle, You can never please everyone. So be it!
I am a very forgiving person. I forgive people easily. I am a human, I should forgive. I don't have the right to not forgive people. But to some of my lovely people around me, they find that a weakness in me. I think it's a strength in me. I don't like to live my life with hatred and vengeance cause it will definitely be reflected in my face. No thanks!
Just make do of what you have, do it at your best potential, break a leg with your loved ones and I'm sure you will feel the serenity.
As for myself, each time I feel down, I find solace in my prayers or by reading, or by dancing or even going online. I don't really go online that often, cause I feel the net may cause disruptions. In every way. It can spurred a fight, cause a misunderstanding, cause a i-think-you-talking-about-me or even one tend to feel inferior of certain things. You know all the negative stuffs will come invading you. That's a fact I think I can't deny.
Everyday I pray, I will better myself for my own good. "Semakin dewasa, semakin matang dan semakin waras dalam pemikiran"
I have always prayed not to be involved in all those negative stuffs.
I am a dancer who is proud that she doesn't smoke and she doesn't drink.
The leader of the family plays a part. =)
Random note: When person A goes around telling person B bad stuff about person C, person B should reflect and think that obviously person A is not a good person. Cause the right people with the right state of mind wont do such childish or immature thing. I feel that way. My opinion.
Note to self: If a person have a problem with you, that's his or her problem.