twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010, All in ONE day! @ 10:25 PM
How should I describe today?
Seriously, it was madness. I had to swallow that paracetamol as I was having a tremendous sudden headache. It was all due to the unnecessary thinking but no choice, those thoughts invaded the mind.
It started off nervewreckingly, anxiously waiting and nervously seated while waiting for our turn. Then come the feeling of happy, excited, but later dissapointed and shocked.
See all within a few hours and a few days. Above all, I can't deny that it was a all-in-one feelings day.
Whatever it is, now the fiance and myself prays that we will be strong in facing what is bestowed for us and also what is installed for us.
Again he reminded me: Life is too short to worry so much of things, especially uncertain things which is based on 50% effort and 50% luck.
Effort will definitely be put in. But luck plays a part, fate i must say. Sometimes, some things that happened to us which might be coming in a bad way, will have something good learnt out of it. There's blessing in disguise.
Back to basics, we do our best, let ALLAH decide the rest. I mean we are to blame if nothing is being done, effort was not put in but waiting for miracle to happen. That is impossible.
So when opportunity comes, we give it a shot, try it and see how things goes.
If it's meant to be, it will be meant to be.
Thank you dear fiance. You have never failed to calm me down. We sure will have fights which we will makeup. And at the end of the day, we will laugh over silly fights we had because we were so stressful and both had no one to blame, so venting frustration on each other. But you know, no matter what I do, wherever I go, I will always respect you as my Husband to Be. =)
There are reasons why we are destined to face all this obstacles together. All this might be challenges for us before we get married. DUGAAN ALAM PERTUNANGAN. There you go. That sums what we are facing right now and why we are going through all this.
Insya allah, we will be strong enough to face all upcoming challenges again. I love you so much baby! =)