Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 1 week break @ 5:22 PM

So currently, I am having my 1 week break before I begin my new career. I have no idea why I am a little excited and motivated to embark on this new journey. Working in a smaller firm and the best thing I am blessed is the chance to work with Dutch bosses. I have always heard reviews of working in MNC, nice working environment and nice bosses. And alhamdullilah, I am given the opportunity and chance to work with Dutch colleagues. So looking forward to get to know each and every one of them.

This 1 week break, I am a little sad because I can't really spend time with fiance especially. This is what happens when you have a partner who doesn't seem to have a fixed working schedule. But I shall try my best to understand and accommodate to his schedule. It's beyond his control anyway. So I have to follow the flow.

Next week is my dnd with my previous company. Theme: Magical Characters. And my great friends cum colleagues are united as one to dressed up because we are aiming to get the best group dressed up? I have no idea what is it though. So I shall do my part also. I have decided on what to wear as I feel the character does not have blonde hair ( i don't want to wear wig!) and also it suits my character. The fiance and the best friend knows that part of me well. It's a tiring task you know, but I love it each time I get to do it. Keep on guessing people. HAHAHA

The fiance surprised me with a gift. A gift to celebrate his 1 year of popping out that question. I could still remember that question that every woman (i suppose every woman) would love to hear from the man of her life. It melted me and I cried loh! hahaha. So paiseh!

Obviously lah! With a ring and on his knees, he asked that question. And totally a YES lah to you. How on earth can I resist you. You are the best man (besides my father) that I have ever known in my life. You are amazing, just the way you are.

And in months to come, our dream will come true. Insya allah. Amin :D

Meanwhile I shall cheong watching Gossip Girl. My all time favorite. If you have not watched before, start watching. You are lacking something in the entertainment world. I am at Season 3 now! Fiance only ended Season 1. HAHAHA slowly catch up okay baby ;)