twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
23.01.2011 Our anniversary. Actually monthsary(goodness, I don't know how many months already) better not to start also.
It's actually a very special day for us. It's the day Mohammad Hisham popped the question. The question that I was yearning to hear from whom I have decided to spent the rest of my life with. The question that changed my whole life. The feeling was special. Really meant alot to me. It made me there and then, fell in love with him, yet again.
I couldn't contain my happiness that tears rolled down on the spot when he proposed me. With a ring and on his knees, he said "Nooraishah, will you marry me?" arghhh! The thoughts of it can make me melt loh! Hehe
And what happens next was history.
We are still maintaining the digit 23. To make our lovelife easier, (choosing the right date for our day) we chose the perfect date for us. Nothing fancy but a different meaning for both of us.
I hope we have no reason to forget our wedding anniversary. Hehe.
Insya Allah. In around __ months time, I'm gonna be Mrs Hisham. The title I have waited to carry.
To shoulder the responsibility of giving you what you need. To carry out the duties of a wife, a mithali one I hope. insya Allah.
Wise and people who love me, pray for us. Hope all goes well for our day.
We have alot of things installed for us this year. Getting our house ready, preparing for the wedding, arrival of new nieces and nephews and not forgetting ___ engagement. Someone very special to me.
I hope 2011 will be a better year for all of us :) insya Allah Amin.