twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Thursday, January 27, 2011, Do you believe what your heart says? @ 11:16 PM
Interesting topic I had with my cousin just a few days ago.
She asked me do you believe what your heart says?
I said yes, but then I comprehended.
I think I do believe what my heart says but no doubt my mind at times tell me a different thing.
A real life experience that made me learnt alot.
I resigned from my previous company with no bonuses due to not staying till Feb, and with NO secured job. I know, CRAZY right! Haha. That's why I wonder how I managed to pluck out my courage and made that sound decision (after much thoughts obviously)
So here comes the " I believe what my heart says". I believe strongly that " rezeki takkan kemana" if it's yours, it will forever and no matter what be yours. I do believe strongly that if HE puts me to it, HE will put me through it. It really takes alot of strength and courage to go through that tough period (other than career issues, I have other personal ones).
Like at times I wonder some people just take life decisions as it is. Step by step, day by day, not worrying about anything, especially the future. Looks like that on the surface lah. Haha. I think it takes alot of faith in oneself. This is something I learnt from my ex colleague. To not worry of something so much! And to not think so much of tomorrow.
Issues like not having a house yet, but having a child. I think faith in HIM plays a part. Because every zuriat is a form of rezeki. That is something I always believe and kinda tell anyone off in that, especially mum.
I think it boils down to what one expects in life. If simplicity is what you need, then its easy to achieve it.