Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Friday, January 07, 2011, Our year: 2011 @ 1:20 PM

2011. The year fiance and myself have been waiting for.

The year we will be solemnized as husband and wife. Insya-allah.

You know I just can't believe it at times that the year is finally here. This feeling is just nice. I can't deny that I will always have butterflies in my stomach each time I think about it. I have been watching our videographer's videos and damn, it made me smiled and at times just blushed away! Crazy right?! We chose Flipside production, known in the market for its quality work. Every video I see, i will sure shed tears. Awesome work. Can't wait to work with them. Fell in love with their work ever since I saw Nurul Aini's and Norfasarie's wedding videos (engaged by them for their wedding too!). As expected, it was a little pricey but I am particular when it comes to Bridal, Photography, Videographer and also Deco.

For me, I feel I have managed to clinch the deals with top wedding service providers and that made me feel so honored and happy already. The rest, I am not that concern because I am not that fussy afterall. Only that 4 areas, I am that concern.

It's been a great 4 years getting to know Mohammad Hisham. It have been definitely the best thing that had ever happened in my life. Syukur alhamdullilah, I found a partner that understands me, loves me for who I am, and can accept my "mulut laser". HAHAHHA! As the years goes by, I get to see more of him. And right after we got engaged middle last year, I get to see even MORE of him. I'm pretty sure come next year, we will see more of each other, in the same house, in the same bedroom, on the same bed. hehehhehe *winks* Its just a matter of months now.

Fiance and myself will be busy with our preparations ( so there will be lack/no updates from this humble blog of mine). But honestly, I'm a lil stuck as to what to begin with.

Maybe, we shall start by going for the wedding kursus?

I don't dream to have a grand wedding. Just something I am happy about and a simple one. I wouldn't want to spent ALOT on wedding because we both feel that, the marriage life is more important. And what's more with our new house. ;)

So we shall just make do with the necessary, as long as both of us are happy! =) THAT MATTERS MOST!