Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Tuesday, February 08, 2011, Random @ 1:24 PM

I am taking a break from handling my company's account. Having my lunch break. I decided to read up some of my previous entries specifically in 2006 onwards. hahaha. The way I blogged and the happenings at that moment was super childish. Lots of uncontrolled emotions that I allow myself to be carried away with. Unnecessary pressures, tears and whatsnot.

But beginning of June 2007 onwards, it was high and low with nobody else lah: Mohd Hisham.

And I happen to chance upon this in one of my entries. His about me in Friendster profile (the medium we go to know each other from) and to be honest, I don't believe in having a relationship with someone without meeting the person and knowing through the cyber world. BUT THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MOHD HISHAM LAH!!! hahaha.

Read this people. SUPER COCKY him: Still the same up to date (no changes)

Congrats,you've just viewed the most desirable profile on all of social networking site.
By doing so,you have no choice but to read and probably blame yourself for viewing this profile.
You may be thinking "ehmm,hey i know this guy somewhere" or maybe,just maybe you ladies out there may be thinking "This guy's kinda cute,let's check him out."
Aahhh,the great mystery to why you've opened this profile.
A little brief introduction of myself.
I'm currently working my ass off in the IT department.Yeah..
You must be thinking "Another whizkid".
I'm more of an observer type kind of person.
I prefer to keep to myself,observe and make a note,pondering on different perspective of life's situation and outcomes.
Yup,i do lots of thinking.
You can catch me with a smile on my face.Always.
That is if you don't piss me off.But it's hard to piss me off so got to try hard.Real hard.
Sweet indulgence in life includes family,HER,friends,soccer,spurs,Puma,Spade,chocolates,movies,Plain White T's,Bow Wow,music.
Everyday,I pray to be a better person and help those around me and my love ones.But it's hard at times to be all that i can't be,but i'm changing and learning and accepting all that God has got to offer to me.I've got a great fear of failing.
I can appear calm,cool and collected even brash and cocky but deep down i'm afraid,afraid of failing,disappointing which in turn hurting my love ones and people around me.

If you read,there's a HER.Yes,ladies if you are pondering on whether im still available,the answer is no.I LOVE HER.
Like duh,the status reads "In a relationship".Which part of "In a relationship" that you don't understand.My super sweet indulgence.It's been a great journey.Ups and downs.1 crazy yet fun ride.I LOVE YOU.

Don't ask me why i go by the name Zine.It's the same when you call yourself BabyAngel,Boycool,Jabroni or what's not.
Get It?So what you think?Brash,cocky or just loads full of crap.
It's all up to you.
You've been warned.