twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
Friday, March 18, 2011, My Best Friend, My Best Enemy. @ 8:47 PM
My Best Friend, My Best Enemy.
As most of you are aware or for those who have not made known of who is my best friend, she is none other than Ms Mazuin aka Cik In aka Bacin Love aka Teacher Maz.
Someone who inspired me in a lot of ways. Someone whom I definitely regard more than a friend. She is like a sister of different mother and father. LOL! We are not blood related but we share everything under the sun and I grew up with her.
She showed me and led me through each time I fell into deep dark hole or deep problems. She will always be there to motivate me and support me in whatever decisions I make. She respect me as an individual and thus I love that character of hers.
We both have the same vision of life and in simple malay words " Satu kepala ah sis". One vision, we both love to educate people and inspire people to make a difference in one's life. We have different personality you know! So often we were asked, how we managed to stick to each other for so long. We stick to each other just like the Magnetic north pole meet the south! We dont repel, we attract! HAHA. Opposites attract lah sister.
We went through ups and downs together. She was and is always there for me. Being there doesn't mean physically. Being there doesnt mean always there. We used to be there physically almost everyday of my life during secondary school days, those time we learn of each other very well. We didn't get enough of each other. Till now, alot of our secondary school seniors or juniors, when each time they bumped into either of us, they will ask. Aishah mane, Mazuin mane. See that's how close we are. We are like B1 and B2, like Suhairi said, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie Spore. And obviously you know who will be the Paris right!
Why do I clearly state that She is my best friend but She is my best enemy also. Reason being, I am someone who like to take things in directly to my face. I hate people who backstab behind my back, because I believe in being direct and confrontational. I feel it's better to inform the person of what you are unhappy of his/her actions and if the person can't accept it, its okay, as long as you did your part. So this best friend of mine will always say direct to my face and its also applicable to her. And we will laugh it off , but for her exceptional, she likes to imitate back what I lectured her or show the "mouth talking action". Idiot right! Thats so Mazuin.
My best friend brings out the best in me. She will critic whatever my decisions are but in a diplomatic way. Well she is a teacher, definitely she have mastered the skills to be firm and lay down the facts of the story. She is empathetic not sympathetic. Its important to be one especially when you are dealing with children. I feel that you can't simply be too sympathetic with them till they will turn out to be pampered individual, in other words spoilt brat.
Every relationship there's ups and downs. Same goes to my bestfriendship with Teacher Maz. No matter how many fights we had, till we kinda go "separate" ways, we will still look out for each other at the end of the day. Because to us, we know each other the best. Given any situation, we can actually predict how any of us will react to each situation. I think we both can't deny that no matter how life goes on, we need each other, no matter what.
Just so you know, its coming to our 11th year of friendship. We vowed to be there for each other especially our big days. Insya-allah.
We are not that close physically anymore due to work commitments and important stuff, but it doesnt mean our friendship is of less importance for us right best friend? We know that at the end of the day, we still got each other back. We still love each other that much and we still need each other badly in each others life.
My Best Friend, She know me the best. The one who loves me the way I am. And such a beautiful woman, she is!
I thank Allah for giving me a chance to get to know a beautiful individual whom I fell in love (im straight okay) with and would want to spent the rest of my life with. I feel that without her, my life "package" wont be complete. She completes me, yes I know sounds cheesy right. But it's a fact.
Just to let you readers know, I am an expressive person. But my best friend no! So trust me, you wont be able to find a post specifically dedicated to me because:
1. Shes forever busy (teacher leh of course lah). 2. She dont blog often. 3. She dont express what she really feel always, but occasionally.
And do take note that I'm not S.S (ShiokSendiri). I know what I blogged here, each and every word, she gotta agree to it. hahahahha.