twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
It's been quite some time since I last blogged (typical line of mine after so long of abandoning this virtual diary).
I have been caught up with work, go home/go out, sleep. Basically, routine of the working world. My routine and mundane life now. But I am trying my best to inject some fun and happenings to keep me going and motivated.
So April is going to come to an end soon. At times, I feel the big day is coming, but at times I will feel it's still far. But judging by the number of months I'm left with to enjoy my singlehood, damn that's fast.
A new role and responsibility with "subsidiaries" role like someones' daughter in law, sister in law, mother, grandmother and it goes on... Alhamdullilah, I am getting used to Fiance's side and get close to some of them during special occasions we met. Probably, I am an easy going person to begin with. I easily mingle around with people.
We were emotionally challenged in the beginning of April as Fiance lost his grandmother who have been residing with him since he was a baby. So, I had to be even stronger for him as well as my FMIL. She felt the lost badly. Every now and then, I make it a habit to ask hows she doing so far, despite the weekly routine to Fiance's house. I was emotionally challenged as well although late grandmother wasn't mine. Both our grandmas' couldnt make it on time for our big day. Mine passed on 13 days before our engagement and his, a few months before our big day.
But we are doing fine so far. Alhamdullilah. Preparations are going on pretty well too. Despite some hiccups and some comments that I don't wish to hear but I am open to it. I am fine with people exchanging views, but do not ever command me, because I will never force someone to do this and that and I expect mutual treatment. :)
Towards the Big Day, I am turning into someone who wants to relax and only panic at the right time. I am not bothered about people's comment or views of my life. My life is my life. I need to learn to share the right things to the right people. I want to stop being so vocal. Because I dislike the fact that people will get envious of our life and start saying this and that, when it actually concerns my life. And also, humans are not entitled to judge anyway. So if I am happy that way, I don't trouble you in any way, then why you bother so much. Learn to juggle your "enviness". I want to be life the Fiance. Only talks when necessary :) hahaha.
LIFE IS FAIR. I believe in that. I am a very positive person. I believe strongly in faith and God's willing. At times, I can't deny I will be affected, but the next day, I will be totally fine, as the quote goes: It's a brand new day, everyday.
Career wise. I have no idea where I am heading. But one thing for sure, I have to stay till my wedding's over. I don't have career objective because I am not a career minded person. That is!