Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Thursday, June 30, 2011, Wedding :) @ 8:37 PM

As promised, I shall do a proper update of my wedding. I think its time to reveal who are my wedding providers. *drum rolls * I think I have done a great job in meeting my budget and getting great deals with it. I hope and trust and believe that my decision is right in choosing the items below.

Caterer: My Aunt
My parents are very particular of food especially quantity. And on top of that, to them the element TRUST plays a part. So they wouldn't want to do business with someone who they do not know. On top of that, they would want to help our own family do business. Of course, nothing should be signed on with the expense of quality and excellent service. Caterer plays the most important role in a wedding besides the Tok Kadi and the Bridal of course. Simply because, people wont be so impressed with what you wear or how smooth the solemnization is, but people will be affected with what they consume. I am sure it will create a deep impact if the quality of the caterer or any service relating to catering is terrible. I hope my parents have made the right choice. Insya allah.

Bridal: Lady Sophia with Makeup artist: RH
I have to admit that deciding what bridal service to engage within 2 weeks was crazy. I have to factor in issues like MAKEUP, WEDDING SUITS and service also. What made it even tougher was I could not find the perfect bridal in which I can get both gorgeous makeup and also beautiful wedding suits. Thus, I decided to go with makeup. I believe in makeup is more important than the wedding suits because they always create the first impression of the bride. Thus I decided to look for my Mak Andam and yes, I have always been a fan of RH makeup since I was a teenager. Simply because, the brides always have a clean and princessy and gorgeous effect on them. I want to be a beautiful bride, not vogue not glamorous. So I approached my Mak Andam and alhamdullilah she was not booked. Then she recommended me this Bridal. So that's why. To me, as long as the makeup artist is from RH or was from RH, I don't really mind how the wedding suit looks like. When I went EXPO, I look out for makeup skills of the bridal. I was stuck with Chantique, Chinta and Anggun. I do not fancy Chantique makeup but love the suits thus, making myself feel better, I highlighted to Fiance that I would want to have my wedding anniversary shoot with them. hehe. Chinta and Anggun nothing was that much attracted. On top of this, my decision was also due to Fiance, he loves Lady Sophia so much. On top of the solemnization and wedding reception, we signed up the photoshoot package which is outdoor and also indoor. And because we took the whole package, we received room deco FOC! hehe. Happy ley! Okay I think enough of sharing the part of Bridal. I hope I have made the right choice. Insya allah.

Wedding Deco and Dais: Daun D'co Kak Jannah.
This one also long long time I aim since Fiance cousin wedding. I love her work so much because I feel she deliver excellent service and believe in our wedding to be theirs as well. And the uniqueness of them is that they made every wedding look to be unique as well. And I feel they are affordable in terms of the look they created. Insya allah I made the right decision. :)

Photographer: D'vine Shots
I have aimed him since he shot Norfasarie's wedding. So I told myself, I want to engage him. I could not engage him for my engagement (very sad can). But alhamdullilah, I was lucky he was not booked that day for the wedding. Popular date hor. Very happy lah. Yes its a lil pricey for a photographer. But I believe in having a good one, so that I can relieve my wedding moments. Booked him right after the Bridal. :)

Videographer: Flipside Productions
I have also aimed videographer since Nurul Aini's wedding. The best in the market, cannot deny. hehe. Pricey also but same principle, I believe that it's important as well. I love their videos. Have always cried each time I watched their wedding videos. hehe. So realllll. I hope they wont dissapoint us as well. Insya allah.

Bedroom Set: Cottage at TKC
This is another investment of mine. I am a very superficial person. I believe in looking GOOD to make me feel GOOD. hehe. So I would want a decent look, up to my expectation. I have always wanted the "katil tiang". So yes, I grabbed it. I'm lucky enough that it came with freebies which made me even happier with my purchase. Teeheee. Of course it cost me a bomb but katil pengantin ley. Must be nice mah. hehe

Wedding Favours: Bimla
The common one loh! hehe. I will not declare what it is, but please dont expect much hor. haha. Its my parents choice. I am fine with it. :)

Invitation Cards: Johor
Where else to buy all this? Of course cheap and quality ones lah. Johor loh. hehee. Can't wait to order it, in 2 weeks time? Insya allah.

Wedding Cake: A friend's friend
I wouldn't want to splurge much on wedding cake. Thus getting a cheap one and nice will do. So yeah. Just a 4 tier cake. We have already clearly highlight what we expect and told her of my theme color so that she can blend it together.

DJ: My immediate uncle
My family have a business in Wedding DJ. So of course, I shall engage him right and you i know lah, sure cheap cheap one lah! hehe.

Henna: Redbour
I have always love their work also. Not really that important to me but yes, it creates the whole bridal look. So must have ler. hehe.

Wedding Gubahan: Cousin Susy own workmanship
I have always trusted her work and nobody else in creating the look that I want for my gubahan. She did it without any qualms and do not even complain and did not even go against my desires to have this and have that. She always say, as you wish. Nice hor? Where on earth can i get such wedding gifts deco u tell me? I know she will deliver what I expect. And she do it, out of love. My childhood closest cousin ley!

On top of that, she is also my wedding advisor. Based on her experiences, I always approached her for advises and shared with her my stressness and frustrations too. Not forgetting my Family, deepest thanks and many many thanks to them for always being there for me and understanding me and letting me decide whatever I want to. My parents and sister for always listening to me. Always the best people I share with because they do not judge me. And also, my friends and colleagues whom if I were to list it also, so many lah! You know who you are. Thanks for always being there for me each time I need a listening ear.

A few more months to go and I can shout: I AM DONE WITH THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS + STRESS+ UNNECESSARY THINKING+ SAVINGS LIKE CRAZY. Can't wait.

And of course lah to the love of my life. Thank you for loving me the way I am and never failed to be there for me and always making me feel, I am the most beautiful woman on earth besides your mother. Hehe. My FMIL have always been there. I can always message her and call her and share my problems. Nice feeling ever.

Alhamdullilah, I am blessed with what Allah have given me so far. Syukur. The good and the bad ones. I accept all those "dugaans" I am going through in this journey of becoming someone's wife. DUGAAN BANYAK HEBAT LOH! I do not know how to explain it to people. But anyone who have ever been involved in wedding preparations, will understand what I go through exactly.

Enough lah. Skali blog, banyak giler lah. hehe.

till then the next update.

With love,
Aisophistic