Aisophistic
devoted to you, my love


...Aisophistic


"Its not an attitude,
its the way I am"


twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.

they sure made my ride of life worthwhile.

Aisophistic Aishah

Create Your Badge

...tweet




...flyaways




Click the logo to access:
The Bacin's Blogshop


Our Offical Wedding Blog

Bacin Love Lin Love |

cuzzy KYN |

D.E.C DANCERS

Eyla Love |






Sunday, July 24, 2011, Wedding Preparations @ 9:56 PM

It's funny that at times I felt our big day is coming but at times I felt that it's still long way to go. I am excited at times scared. This last few months before I am someone's wife. Insya Allah.

Sometimes it's weird that things you are not supposed to think of, just came into your mind and it can do "wonders". But I'm glad I have caring people around me who never failed to motivate me.
Alhamdullilah I'm blessed.

The past weekends I have been very busy with House and also the wedding preparations.

Managed to squeeze our time to meet up with my Deco and finalized the theme colors and the concept I would like to have. We also went for their showcase and as always, mind blowing! I love the way I am able to communicate with her. Hehe.

My wedding advisor and myself head down to Johor specifically Angsana to get the gubahan stuff. The decorations for it. Theme decided and chosen! The bunga paha done! The bunga kendarat done! And also the bekas bunga rampai done. I was spoilt for choice. Such a wide variety for me to choose from. Alhamdullilah I didnt spent much and it was within my expected budget.

Just yesterday, we head down to Johore again but this time round with the intention to source around for my wedding invitation cards. It was a tough decision as I had to factor in concept and also price of course. So I decided to go with my favorite color and matches my theme! Insya Allah.

So now when almost all done for the wedding, I'm free! For a while of course. Nyehahahha.

Due to not having enough rest and exhausted with work and also all this preparations, I had asthma attack 3 days in a row. Alhamdullilah as of today, I am having normal breathing method! Haha.

Can you believe it that im someone who don't even know how to use the inhaler but carried it around for the last few days! And the one who taught me how to use it is none other than the future husband( the one who do not have asthma) hahah

Now I'm all ready to welcome the month that every Muslimin Dan Muslimah have been waiting for. Bulan Ramadhan. Insya Allah, it shall be my last year as a single. It will be special for me and the fiancé. Looking forward to it.

Once done with Ramadhan and Syawal, then comes the bridal photoshoot, the informal photoshoot, the choosing of outfits and extreme intricate details of the wedding. Now typing this, I am excited! Insya Allah. Amin Amin.

2 days more to ROMM. And 152 days to Barak Allah. Insya Allah. Amin.

A dream to be Mrs Hisham. So near yet so far....