twenteen-four :D
would love to appear classy and sexy.
i dig hot and beautiful women (inside out), ladies who are classy and poise.
i am still taking in love pills, predicted to be an ongoing lifetime 'need'.
i am content with God's gift: a family, true love, true friends.
How's the beginning of your week so far? Mine was full of ups and downs. I managed to clear a pile of work. Alhamdullilah. Foreseeing a busy week as it's the end of the month. So of crse as the finance and accounts head, I am responsible for all the payments. Inclusive of salaries, Cpf contributions and yes and funds to CDAC of MBMF. And it's also the end of Quarter 2! Thus GST reporting by this week!
I had a sudden attack at work just now, when I was totally fine yesterday night. So signs of having another attack. It was too sudden that I requested time off and made way to the nearest company doctor. Doctor commented that I'm so daring due to having asthma for a week and did not seek a doctor. But alhamdullilah the medicine worked immediately. Am on drugs for 5 days!
At work I was a lil free that I was caught up thinking of my bridal. I have no idea why I at times I am uncertain of the choice I made. I don't know if choosing makeup over a not so my type wedding suits was a good choice. But come to think of it, I am just wearing 3 suits for the actual day thus not that important for suits. I hope and want to look good. For the husband of course. Nobody else! Hehe