So very soon October is welcoming us. Its the month that I know I will be very busy with photo shoots and wedding invitations, engagements and also my wedding preparations.
Every weekend will be packed with either invitations or wedding preps or house. This weekend itself, photoshoot with Sister, 2 wedding invitations and going over to our house to do up the lightings. Next week, photoshoot with GFs and engagement cum rewang invitation. The next week, so far so good. Probably can enter Johor to collect my wedding cards and start fb-ing and twitter-ing for addresses. Ooohhhh its so nearing hor!
I planned to rest on weekdays and only go out when necessary. But also, I can rest in November insya allah.
Complexion have improved but there is still bumps and yes the red marks. But marks can be covered right. The bumps I should be worried about. I hope I can have a clear skin just like how bride normally looks like.
As you all know, last Wednesday, we went for our photoshoot. I felt so wedding-ish. Looking at him wearing the traditional wedding suit. It made me feel so surreal. Like my dream to be officially married to the love of my life is so near yet so far. I felt so happy and blessed. And of course, it was very tiring but we really enjoyed ourselves.
The next day I was on medical leave. Asthma Attack. How many medical leave have I taken this year so far? Countless. Felt bad. But I'm very blessed and find myself lucky to have very understanding bosses. Syukran!
I am really very tired you know. But I am enjoying the last days of my singlehood and the preparations for my biggest event of my life. Insya allah.
Besides all this wedding jitters and whats not, I have been extremely challenged by the Almighty. All sorts of hiccups and challenges that have made me who I am today. Credits sure goes to my GFs, Family and also my beloved Fiance for giving me support.
I believe that when we want to do something good, we will be challenged the most, especially by the Satan. Like what I always say: Setan punya Setan!
I do not know why as much as the big day is nearing, I do not want to meet him that often but I miss him terribly. Satu macam punya rindu lah!