Dear Diary,
What have occupied me so far, till I neglected you? My bad, but I have already informed you way in advance, right at the beginning of the year that I won't be updating you much due to me busy preparing for my BIG day and also alhamdullilah, our house.
Come next week, it will be last full month of being Single. Trust me, I am lying if I have never reconsidered my decision. Okay abit exaggerating right? It's just this feeling of excited but yet, wondering every single moment if he is the one, if he can take care of me, if we can live together, if we can maintain the love... and the list goes on. To put it simply, the bridezilla moments. Not only with the big day preparations, worrying of the ceremony, how would you look, how many times will he lafaz and goes on again....
But as the months goes by, I changed my focus, my sense of direction for the big day. I do not worry much of how I will look. I worry more of what will my husband look forward to. Anything and everything for the husband to be. He assured me that no matter what, I am beautiful inside out- do not know how true it is. To me, as long as I look great for the husband, that matters most. Besides, that's the purpose of the wife dressing up for whom right? No one else, but the husband.
Call me traditional, I admit it. I am particular when it comes to Husband. I went through the course, and there and then I know what are my priorities as a wife. Insya allah, HE will guide me. Amin.
I planned to have a relaxed November. But it seems impossible. The nearer the day, the intense the preparation will get. How to relax and to look pretty for the husband?
And on top of this, we are also preparing for our house due to us moving out to the new house by end of this year. Insya allah. So we have to at least prepare the house, to welcome us staying there. Insya allah.
The parents have been busy with my house preparations rather than my wedding. How weird right?
And recently, it was my birthday. Syukur alhamdullilah, I got to celebrate it. Definitely thankful to my mother for bringing me into this world. And its my last year of celebrating as a single. Insya allah. It was very meaningful. Really meaningful. Do not exactly how to put it into words, but I felt I change overnight. Right after my birthday.
I told myself to better myself as days goes by. Insya allah. I told the husband to be of my intention maybe 2 years down the marriage life. Amin.
Im pretty excited but yes very sad to leave my sister and my parents especially. That explains why I willingly accept sister's request to hold a birthday party, and last minute 2hours preparation! Thanks to Blood Susy for helping during my absence due to work commitments, and definitely Lin for the awesome pictures and also last but not least, the love of my life my parents and fiance. It was a success! Alhamdullilah.
Itinerary for November
Wednesday: Painting house
Thursday: Berkat arrive
Saturday: Wedding invitation
Sunday: Collection of wedding card
Next week and so on? Definitely berkat preparation and yes wedding card giving out.
So have I feel it yet? Nope. We are still numb. Feeling is not there yet. Think probably, the feeling kicks in when 1 week before the day?
We shall just go with the flow. Like what my fiance and me believe strongly, Kiter Merancang, Allah s.w.t yang menentukan. Insya allah. Amin.